Friday, July 1, 2011

Go Go Go

Ever since I moved up here for my job, I have been going going going. I go to work 5 times a week, and then I have lots of activities. This week I have not been home much at all. I had church activities Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  Thursday I went to the movies with my cousins. Tonight I have a party to go to and tomorrow my family is going to Antietam Battlefield for picnicing, a concert, and, of course, fireworks.

I love this. I love being on the go, and being with friends and family. I don't think my ex would even recognize this side of me, since when we were married, I had no license and was pratically trapped in the house. (Don't get me wrong, that was never his intention, he was not even that abusive. I just had never gotten a license and we ended up in an area without public transportation). They say the best revenge is living well!

So I am off to enjoy my busyness, and hopefully not lose my voice completely (its cracking like crazy right now).

1 comment: