Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stupid Facebook Games

I waste a lot of time on Facebook, playing silly games where you run out of energy. If I run out of energy in one game, I switch to another game where I do have energy. Eventually I run out of energy in all the games, which leaves me frustrated. I have to laugh at myself for getting frustrated, because they are just games. And what a colossal waste of my time they can be. Sometimes they help me decompress after work, but I definitely play them to excess.

I can think of much better uses of my time: reading my scriptures, reading a good book, even blogging. Because blogging at least is an excercise in writing, something I definitely want to do more of. I haven't been writing enough lately. I used to write constantly in high school. I'd write stories, write in my journal. I don't even know where my journal is right now. Sad, huh?

I got a new notebook at work today. It is a cute little notebook and I'd much rather fill it with stories then use it for work. But alas, it is a work notebook, but I did do a little creative writing on the first page. :)

I do love typing out words. Maybe every so often instead of playing too many foolish Facebook games, I will come over and write a blog post. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment