We try to do something date-like once a week and go out once a month. This week we stargazed on our deck under blankets on Friday night. I was feeling kind of grumpy but felt much better after the stargazing. Then we began our weekend-long marathon of Toy Story movies. We watched Toy Story Friday, Toy Story 2 last night and tonight we'll most likely continue on to Toy Story 3.. "You are a child's plaything!" "You are a sad, strange little man." :D I love Disney and Pixar.
![]() |
| Found at WeHeartIt |
So it's now Monday morning. Eldon and I are both home due to Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. After church yesterday, we went and spent the evening with my cousin and her kids. It was very pleasant. We got home late and went straight to bed. Then this morning Eldon brought me breakfast in bed :) And then we finished watching Toy Story 3, which we had started watching before church. And now a day of work on and around the house.
Life is so good right now. I just feel so content. I love being married to this wonderful man. My favorite quality is that he is always pointing me back to my Savior. Who could ask for any better?

No comments:
Post a Comment