Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Through His Eyes

Sometimes I am more than frustrated with my life. A broken marriage, living with my mom, not yet really settled on a direction in life. It is all too much. But then I pause, and try to look at my life through the eyes of Someone much wiser than me.

In His eyes, I am loved and valued more than I can comprehend. I am never forgotten by Him. He has a plan for my life, that is not frustrated by the missteps of man. None of this comes as a surprise to Him. I believe that just as the Savior grieved with Mary and Martha at the grave of Lazarus, mere moments before reuniting them, He grieves with me over my broken dreams before bringing me into new, beautiful dreams.

When I take a look through new eyes, God's eyes, I am energized, restored. I have hope that life is beautiful, and will continue to become even more beautiful as I strive to follow my Savior.

found @ weheartit

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think He just so loves your heart and how you continually seek after Him.

    ReplyDelete