Monday, May 9, 2011

A Little Like Flying

Today's FB status: "Rachy" finally feels like everything is going right. I am so happy and so ready to start a new chapter in my life on a clean slate.


I am just feeling good. I have moved a hour or so north to be closer to the job that I start this week. I moved up here just in time for the opening social for the church class up here (love when timing works out that well!). Plus the area I'm living in is chock full of cool places to explore. And I'm just feeling lighter. 


I will try to be more regular about blogging. I know I've kinda fallen off the wagon. But I'm back (I hope).
















Love to my SDG sisters on this beautiful Monday!




12 comments:

  1. So happy for you! You look so happy in your pretty picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo glad! Ihave been praying that the things that don't need to be there would be lifted, and I am glad you are feeling lighter!
    Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad for the light in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that you will find peace in JESUS and His saving Grace as you settle into your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy things are going well for you.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on new beginnings! I look forward to hearing how and where the Lord leads you in this new chapter of life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations - sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jumping up and down inside for you. Happy things are going well and you have a place to meet people AND a new job! praying He meets you right where you are today
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at that smile. . .glad to hear you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so good to hear .... it has been awhile since visiting and I'm so glad for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am popping over from Gg - Notes on the Journey to say thanks from the bottom of my heart for your recent support during my dad's open heart surgery. He is doing so well.

    Over 60 comments with prayers and well wishes, including yours. Such sweetness. It helped me not feel quite so alone, having recently moved to Chicago.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete