Thursday, June 16, 2011

As of Late June 2011

Photobucket

As of late, I have not been blogging much because:
Lately, I have moved north an hour or so.
Lately, I started a new job, that comes with my own cubicle, phone extension, and most importantly, my own paycheck!
Lately, I have been really enjoying my new job.
Lately, I have made some great new friends.
Lately, I may have gotten my first speeding ticket via speed camera. Yuck!
Lately, I have been buzzing around to church activities like a social butterfly.
Lately, my awesome computer stuff, like blogging, and Goodreads, and weheartit, have been sadly neglected.
Because, lately, my own computer died and I have been using my aunt's.
And, lately, my divorce is almost final.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful June! Can you believe we are more than halfway through the halfway month of the year???

2 comments:

  1. I am so, so glad you linked up Rachel! I was just thinking of you last night and wondering how you were.

    I am so glad you like your new job!

    Praying for you as you have so many new transitions in your life. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying your post and shared with others. glad for your job. thanks you shared.

    ReplyDelete