Sunday, June 12, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Well, I have started my new job. And I love it! It is very intense but fulfilling. I also have been hanging out with an awesome group of singles from my church. There is something almost every day of the week sometimes. And I love that too. But combined it all leaves me very tired. I like how my cousin sees it - that I am making the best of my life and she is proud of me. :)

It is very nice to be busy, fulfilling too. I love having a job I love and an active social life. I do miss my blogging though. Hopefully I will soon get into a groove that will allow me to fit in my blogging time. I miss it. It always helps me think things through better.

Have a great week, y'all! (oh the southern md in me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment