How is it already more than halfway through August????? I can't believe how fast time has flown by me lately. I have been busy with work and church and friends. I have also been busy dealing with stupid insurance companies after I was in an accident that totaled my car. Sad times. But I am physically fine, no harm done there. I am hoping to buy a car today, actually.
I miss blogging. I haven't felt the urge to blog like I used to. I just have been so busy. I also was without a computer for a good little while. But I bought a new one for a super good price and am being super duper nice to it! (I have this tendency to kill any and all electronics I touch....yeah..I think it may be genetic actually). I hope to get back into this, but I say that every time. Let's set a goal, put it in writing, to blog every Saturday morning, and go from there.
I am almost divorced, the papers are all signed and at the courthouse, all we are waiting on is a court date. Finally. Most days I am ok, some I still feel like screaming. And oh how easy it is to get lost in a memory. But I know that it had to go this way, and am glad to almost be single again. My friends are gonna throw me a welcome back to single life party afterward. Hehe.
So that's my summer, plus a beach trip or two, plus a trip to a LDS church historical place or two in Palmyra, NY. I also am writing a few LDS missionaries, my friend Matthew (sweetest kid ever!) and my lovely cousin Forreste. I love getting mail!
Oh, and I am a ward pianist for a Spanish-speaking LDS ward in the area. They have not a soul in their ward who can play, due to differences in cultural importance of musical talents. So I have been playing piano during three hours of church,Sacrament Meeting (the main meeting), Primary (the children's meeting), and Relief Society (the women's meeting). Luckily I love the piano. And its a great way to brush up on my super rusty not so fluent Spanish.
Happy weekend, y'all!
I am so happy you are back!! It has been far too long. I'm glad the car accident didn't break you! You are just so wonderful, and seriously a heaven-send. You and your writing never fail to inspire me. I just love you. Thank you, and good luck on this new adventure!
ReplyDelete