Sunday, September 4, 2011

found at weheartit

I love this image, I love the excitement on her face, the light coming from the box. The words say just what is in my heart. Yes, I have been through something horrible, but it will not make me bitter. I do believe in love and marriage; I am open to the blessings that the Lord will pour out upon me as I seek His face. I have been so abundantly blessed by the Lord as my divorce has unfolded that I just know He has something AMAZING waiting for me when the time is right. He is already blessing me with amazing opportunities and friends each and every day that passes.

My testimony that marriage is ordained by God has not been strangled by my divorce, thanks in part to a wonderful friend who asked me to look on the bright side. I know that marriage is a part of God's plan for us, that we learn things in marriage that we couldn't learn anywhere else. I also believe that those faithful men and women who do not find someone to share their lives with here on earth will be given that chance in the next life; because I believe that marriage is not just for this life, but for time and all eternity. I am so grateful to have the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in my life to teach me such beautiful doctrines. 

God is ever faithful, friends, He loves His children with an all-consuming love, and He will never leave us comfortless. All things we go through give us experience, and He will bless us as long as we ever seek Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment