Wow, I can't believe that summer 2011 is pretty much over. It was a pretty good summer. I settled into a job that I love, and made some great new friends. I found some new freedom, and faced some hearty challenges, too.
One more month and my divorce should be final. I am so glad it is almost over, and hate that my marriage is almost over. I hate that it ended this way, but knew it could go no other way. So I am relieved to almost be free to go on and make the rest of my life beautiful with God still and always in my corner. My hope in a better future is bright!
My goal for this fall is to establish some real financial security and to grow closer to God. I have set smaller goals to help me accomplish each.
I also need to work on my control issues and my impatience. My car troubles continue, the glitches with my used car that I just bought keep piling up. I was crying in frustration today. I just want my car!!!! I must really need patience for something in the future, because it feels like it is being tested to its limits these days.
What are your fall goals?
No comments:
Post a Comment