
Lately, I have been working hard...or not so hard really. I just had the "I'm sorry I haven't been giving my best, but I plan to" conversation with my boss. It's a pretty humbling conversation.
Lately, I have been called to work with the Young Women in my ward (congregation). There are eight of them, and I love them so much. We have done great service-oriented activities for Christmas.
Lately, the happy bookaholic discovered how to get library books on her Droid. Seriously dangerous, friends.
Lately, I've been hanging around with friends who inspire me to be better, because they are so good to me and others.
Lately, my church scripture class, Institute, we call it, has really been inspiring me to be true to the best within me.
Lately, I got training to do business travel :) It would only be 2 trips a year, if that, but still neat!
Lately, life is pretty good!
Merry Christmas to all! May the peace of the season be unto you and yours!
It makes SUCH a difference when your friends inspire you that way. Thanks for your As Of Lates. Came from Christy's blog - and glad I did :)
ReplyDeleteRachel! You were on my mind just last week and I wondered how you were. So lovely to see your face in the As of Late linky :)
ReplyDeleteFriends that inspire are the best. And yay for special girls that you can enjoy at your ward.
Business travel sounds fun!
And know that you were thought of and missed. <3
So glad to hear from you! Merry Christmas Rachy, I hope it is a great one filled with love, family and friends.
ReplyDeleteBusiness travel is so much fun! It can also be draining, trust me two trips a year is enough!