All three focused on shifting perspective. Stop focusing on the negative, on what we don't have, and look at what we do have, what God has blessed us with, and how He sees our lives. This was a much needed paradigm shift for me. I have accepted Amanda's Pollyanna challenge: to choose positivity, to choose love, to choose to smile. I have taken to heart Gitz's advice to open my eye's to God's perspective- the eternal one that is so much grander than this small view we have now. I have chosen, like Kristin, to see the happy coming up, to have faith.
I am so grateful for these dear girls and how they helped me look beyond whatever unhappiness or toughness may face me currently, and reach for the hope that God so graciously holds out for me. I choose to hope in my God, who will strengthen my heart (Psalms 31:24).
Who inspires you?
![]() |
| found @ weheartit |

Doesn't it feel good to take a deep breath in, and breathe out goodness and positivity?! You are wonderful my friend! :)
ReplyDelete