I also pray that I will be strengthened through the Lord, to forgive, to find healing. I know that, in the end, running from the pain will not bring healing. Only in handing it all to my Savior will I find true healing, and it will be in His time. (That's the hard part). I must pray to find strength and healing, not for the pain to be removed. For there is a difference.
Praying for courage to face the pain, to find thorough healing.
Linking up with my dear sisters at Jen's.

Time heals everything, so they say. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteOh, I will praying. Such a difficult thing to go through, no matter how old you are!
ReplyDeleteRachy,
ReplyDeleteYou can really feel the weight of these two short little paragraphs. I pray you find courage. I don't know you, but you strike me as someone who will push through even when the courage is missing.
Praying... that you will be lead through grief and pain to a new freedom in the one who loves you so very much! Blessings on your day Rachy!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry that you have and are going through such a difficult loss and betrayal. Do you have good support, as you work through this process? I am praying with you tonight.
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Glenda
I think you are on the right path with the right thinking. There is no better way in a a time like this than to lean on our Source of Comfort, the One who Loves you more than anything or anyone, He died for you....so, stay on this path of going there and he will stengthen you mind and soul.
ReplyDeleteLove, Marlece
Oh sweetie, just reading those few sentences makes my heart heavy for you. Good for you for having the right perspective, and know there are many right here willing to pray, listen, and shoulder your pain with you. ♥♥♥
ReplyDelete@ Glenda- yes I have a wonderful mom and great friends
ReplyDelete@Andrea- thank you so much
Sweet Rachy, praying for you...praying that you cling to Jesus and that He meets you and you know deep, deep, deep that He loves you and counts every tear, both the ones that fall on your cheeks and those that stay tight and hard in your throat and chest...He can and does redeem everything--it's never for nothing...praying!
ReplyDeleteI think you are right -- in facing the pain, God will do something amazing in your heart and in your life. If you hid from it, you would hide from His blessing. You are brave and courageous. And, by the looks of it, you've got several sisters fighting for this blessing for and with you.
ReplyDeleteOh, this post reminds me of Daniel...not being delivered FROM the situations he faced, but being delivered THROUGH them! Praying that for you...thanks for the raw honesty here. It blessed me.
ReplyDeletepraying for you...Isa 58:8.............your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
ReplyDeletexo
I'm just so, so sorry for the pain you have felt and that to come. When you can't see God's hand, trust His heart. He has something awesome for the rest of your life.
ReplyDelete