I know that God will never ever abandon me or reject me. I may reject him but he will NEVER reject me. It is wonderful to be loved by a perfect, loving, compassionate Being. That love He offers me will fill all the empty places inside of me.
![]() |
| temple in Tokyo |
I am also grateful for my belief that families can be forever. That if we make and keep covenants with God, our familial associations can be perpetuated beyond the grave. That we can link ourselves to generations past and future and nothing save personal wickedness can sever those links. What an incredible blessing. Marriage and family cease to be til death do us part when we are married in God's temples and stay faithful to those covenants. I love that promise!
Linking up with Jen.


It takes a lot of learning (at least for me) that God is not the same as the human beings in my life. He is infallible. He is a rock. He is always the same. He is always love.
ReplyDeleteHello lovely...I found your blog at Jen's 'Soli deo Gloria'....I too have been in this place that you speak of. God has a great hope and an amazing future before you, he will exchange your ashes for something of delight and beauty.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your honesty and hope in this post. Yes, God will never abandon the work of His hands. Isn't that wonderful? He will never leave or forsake you.
ReplyDeletePraying that you'll cling to those promises and know you're not alone. He has good plans for you, sister.
Mel
I like what Jen said, about God not being the same as human beings. He is always good and always loving. I'm praying for you tonight. Romans 14:4 helps me when struggling with people who have hurt me. My Bible reads - They are God's servants, not yours. They are responsible to him, not to you. Let him tell them whether they are right or wrong. And God is able to make them do as they should.
ReplyDelete