Wednesday, March 23, 2011

As of Late March

Photobucket


Joining up with Critty Joy again for this monthly meme.

Lately, I have fallen away from the bloggy world a little.

Lately, I have been spending lots of time with great friends.

Lately, I have been struggling with old emotions resurfacing.

Lately, I have conquered an old temptation. Hurrah!

Lately, I have whined and in the process said too much, and now need to do some damage control.  

Lately, my car has been getting some work done, it is ready! I just need to get it legal to drive on roads!

Lately, I have loved working in the nursery at church.


A short, honest post. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for giving that old temptation the boot! And, so glad you are enjoying those kids at church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working at the nursery at the church...I love babies! I just don't want anymore of my own, because my two keep me pulling my hair out regularly, LOL, and loving every minute of it, HA! Glad to hear though that you are spending time with friends, and we all say too much from time to time, maybe it needed to be said!?!? Or maybe not, but either way, God's got you girl! He sure does love you, just for being you!

    ReplyDelete