Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Humbled

I want to thank the Academy....No really, thank you, Cole for awarding me this. This is such a neat honor. I started blogging as a way to express myself and maybe find community. That what I had to say would touch others, that is a wonderful bonus.

The rules accompanying this awesome award are as follows:
found @ we heart it
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know about the award.


7 new facts about me:
1. I'm not a huge fan of rollercoasters, but I loved Space Mountain..
2. And I loved Disneyland; I can't wait to visit Disney World someday.
3. Because I truly believe that you don't ever have to outgrow Disney.
4. My favorite Disney Princess is Sleeping Beauty- in the blue version of her dress.
5 Even though my favorite color is pink.
6. My favorite Disney non-princess movie is Lilo and Stitch
7. And my favorite Pixar is Monsters, Inc. "Scary monsters don't have plaque.

found @we heart it


(Linking all the the facts together like that was a blast!!!)





 Now on to the new recipients of this award:


Congrats to these lovely ladies. XOXO

9 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!! Thanks! :) So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachy,
    You're sweet. Thanks for the award. However, Sleeping Beauty pales in comparison to Snow White. :)

    Do you think you have found a little community?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah, definitely found some community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want that cupcake!
    i saw you liked my bobbins and bits facebook page...i wanted to let you know that i made a new one! simply go to my page and like the new site linked on the side! i want to make sure you stay informed...i'm revamping with more photos and coupon codes! thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, congratulations! and here's to only the better...i loved the Sleeping Beauty and the blue version of the dress--this made me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a doll!! Thank you! Thank you!

    Happy Tuesday Darling! xo

    Oh, and pop by and enter my perfume GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Rachy! Love that we have connected through SDG! My fave princess, though, is by far, Belle. I mean that yellow dress? To die for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for passing this award on to me!

    ReplyDelete