This week, I want to just quickly summarize our week so I can write another post about something that is weighing on my heart. The format of this post is borrowed from one of the blogs I love, Today's Letters.
Dear Eldon, thank you for working so hard to make our home a little better every single day. Dear Evanses in Drexel Hill, we so love visiting with you and spending the night in your little aparment was a special treat. Dear CTR 4's, I feel properly initiated into Savage Mill ward after teaching you. Dear Schmoldts, thank you for a wonderful dinner and visit. Dear work, you never stop coming, do you? Dearest love of my life, thank you for always having time to just sit on the couch and watch Dr. Who with me.
(Maybe someday I'll have pictures to put in posts...)
Love this, Rachy! With a letter that beautiful, who really needs pictures? Thanks for linking this up so we could enjoy your letter too.
ReplyDelete