This song is so beautiful and touches the broken pieces of my heart. I love remembering that the pain is nothing compared to the joy He's working in my future.
This song also reminds me that as long as my hope is in God, this pain I am feeling cannot swallow me; God is my strength and my salvation (Isaiah 12:2).
Hi-thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I'm glad that God used my post on (in)courage to help you-He's amazing that way! You have a great blog-I'll be sure to come back and visit. :)
ReplyDeleteHey, I found your blog via (in)courage… Anyways, I love this song. The first time I heard it I was in a really bad place, struggling with a lot of stuff after a tough break-up and dealing with being more broken than I ever had before. And I was up real late (or I suppose early in the morning depending on your perspective) crying/barely making it through the night and this song came on the radio and stopped me dead in my tracks. Then a few hours later I watched the sunrise and began the slow healing process.
ReplyDelete