
I found this on Critty Joy's blog. I love reading this blog. She is such an inspiration to me. And after I found this As of Late meme, the post to go along just started writing itself.
Lately, I have been blogging more and seeking community through bloggi
Lately, I have been chasing hope, with the encouragement of new friends.
Lately, I have been playing with my hair, seeing what different things I can do with it. I am in love with my diffuser.
Lately, I have discovered that I am truly a night owl.
Lately, my life has been one big series of ups and downs. But it is good because of my God.
Lately, I love praying for my friends, seeking God's hand in their lives.
Lately, I have spent a lot of time with best friends before they go back to their regular lives.
Lately, I love haunting YouTube and watching videos of songs that fit my situation. The best I have found is from a BYU animation professor, called Thought of You. So haunting and beautiful.
Lately, I have been finding God's love abounds in my life. I knew it, but love to constantly feel it.
That's a pretty good summary. Thanks, Critty Joy, for this wonderful idea.
Thank you for joining us Rachel...and I am blushing at your kind words :)
ReplyDeleteI am such a night owl... I always wished I was a morning person but I just am not.
I adore books. I am pretty sure I will spend my life being surrounded by them!
My word for 2010 was hope. It was a powerful year in learning how to hope again....I hope the same for you.
=] I spent a couple of hours on YouTube yesterday listening to praise and worship songs. I didn't have the time to spare but I needed to hear those songs. They were such a comfort.
ReplyDelete