Something new in 2011. The challenge to share what kind of newness I have planned comes from one of my favorite inspirational blogs, (in)courage. Well, I'll be honest. I don't know what's in store for me. I'm feeling kinda lost right now. 2010 was a rather hard year, what with the end of my marriage...well part of me still hopes my marriage is salvageable, but most of me knows it's not...Excuse the ramble. Suffice to say, I am really floundering, jobless, soon-to-be divorced, and a little purposeless.
But hey, I graduated from college last year, so that was good, a big achievement! I have a BS in Psychology, and I think one new thing I will do this year is to get certified as a psychiatric technician. That will open all sorts of new doors for me as I hunt for a job. Other new things: well I hope to have a car very soon, my first car. That will be new and exciting.
But no real focus yet. I am looking hard for focus, praying hard that God has something marvelous and new in store that I just can't see yet. I look forward to whatever newness 2011 will bring with my hope firmly centered in my Savior. Bring on the new!
I saw this posted on inCourage. I know what you mean about those new years that seem to be a turn of the calendar to.... just another day of the same. I'd love to connect with you about your journey, and help however I can. I'm a life coach.
ReplyDeleteOops. Wasn't signed in properly before. You can reach me through the link now if interested in chatting more :).
ReplyDeleteYou defiantly do have a purpose even if we never know what our purpose is it may be part of his plan! Also a note on getting your first car wow is the only way I can explain my experience with that. So liberating and such a big accomplishment! PS Congratulations on graduating!!!
ReplyDelete