I love that. Live right in it! That's exactly what I feel the whole One Word movement is all about, living right in the word we have chosen. My word just happens to be hope, and fits right in the quote above.
I know that I hope in my Savior, and that I truly want to live in that hope. I want everything I do to find its beginnings in the hope I place in my Savior. I don't want to act out of fear or desperation or anything else but hope: trust and faith in God that he will direct me for good (Alma 37:37). I want to live under hope's roof, to make it my anchor (Heb. 6:19, Ether 12:4), letting it make me sure and steadfast. Hope is powerful, my friends.
Linking up with Jen at Finding Heaven. :)

I love the word "hope". All my hope is in Jesus Christ..He is the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him. (John 14:6) I am SO grateful we have never ending hope in Jesus.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a blessed week,
Erin
I like the idea of living right in the middle of a word....HOPE is a deep word...praying you are living HOPE outloud today:) that others are drawn to the Hope that is within you..
ReplyDeletegrace and peace to you today
xo:)
I love that thought -- living inside hope, which really, is living inside Jesus. If He is for us, who can be against, us, really?
ReplyDeletePraying hope to shine like the Son in your life!
Love this post so much because I so enjoyed learning to live in hope last year. May this year be a revolution of hope for you Rachel!
ReplyDeleteHope is powerful! Hope makes everything in life so much better. I like to think of it as the fluffy whip cream of a sundae, without it life is boring.
ReplyDeleteGood Post Rachel. I am truly thankful that God is my Hope. Great word to stand on. Glad I stopped by for a visit.
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings
Shug
Oh my gosh, yes! Here is to living inside my hope, and not just watching it from a distance.
ReplyDeleteYes - Love this idea. Live IN it. Great stuff!
ReplyDeleteI love that verse in Hebrews -- an anchor in the soul. Hope keeps us anchored IN Jesus. Have you heard this song?
ReplyDeleteI yielded myself to His tender embrace,
In faith taking hold of the Word,
My fetters fell off, and I anchored my soul;
The Haven of Rest is my Lord.
hey you've been tagged! start thinking of 15 interesting facts!
ReplyDeleteYes, hope is indeed powerful. The greatest is love, but faith and hope are right up there! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely words on hope. I will say to you what I say to my beautiful grown daughters . . . "how did you get so smart?" :)
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Glenda