Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love Those Movies!

Anyone notice that the E! channel has The Princess Diaries on all the time lately? Not that I mind,  I could watch that movie over and over and never get sick of it. I decided to share a list of movies that I just don't get sick of.
They are in no particular order

  • The Princess Diaries
  • Legally Blonde (though sometimes, with this one, I have to start with the scene in the bookstore right after the "costume party")
  • Mamma Mia
  • The Time Traveler's Wife
  • Just Like Heaven
  • Sweet Home Alabama (seeing a trend? I love Reese Witherspoon)
  • Dirty Dancing
  • The Princess Bride
These are some of my favorites, though if I really tried I'm sure I could name more. What movie do you never get sick of?

5 comments:

  1. Shhhhh, don't tell my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirty Dancing definatly. I also am a sucker for Pretty Woman and PS I Love You. Oh and Disney cartoons are a sure bet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I Love You is so good. And how can you go wrong with Disney?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great movies! My personal Favorite is The Breakfast Club!

    http://southfloridathriftymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Time Traveler's Wife the book, but I wasn't crazy about the movie. The actress looked unhealthy skinny to me in a couple of scenes, and it just ruined it.

    ReplyDelete