Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dream Big

I believe in big dreams. Today I am fantasizing about my dream home. Right now the only room I really call mine is the bedroom at my mother's house. And I spend most of my time away from it because of my live-in job. So I feel like I don't really have a place I call home, or that I make mine anyways. SO here is my dream home...most details I might not get, but it is fun to dream!!!

found here

What you can't see here is my wrap around porch which may resemble something like this...
found here
Love the fireplace!!!!

On to the inside...a great view from the living room!
found here
So beautiful, right?

And this sign by the stairs!
found here

Come on into my kitchen next...
found here
Could use a bigger table, though; I want a big family.

Somewhere, this tray will have a home:

found here
I love the soft light of candles!

The last stop on tonight's dream tour will be the master bedroom:
found here

The key criteria here was cozy, and room for two, because love will find me again someday.

Do you like my beautiful dream home...but wait there's a bonus dream.
found here
Yep, at 23, I am dreaming of one cozy looking fort!


Thanks for sharing in my dream journey!



All pictures found on weheartit.com



4 comments:

  1. That is one awesome looking fort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachy!
    I've awarded you with a blog award today over at my blog. Come on over and see. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't we heart it such an awesome site?!

    this is a great post. i have a dream journey as well but i've never posted about it. maybe i should... you've inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming over from SITS. This is a cool, unique post! I used to do this when I was a kid with magazine paper clippings. I love how you described and found photos for each room!

    ReplyDelete