
What is amusing about all this is that I am afraid of actual revolving doors, ever since one threw me because my friend went through it super fast. So now my life has come to resemble something I am afraid of. Also, who likes not knowing where they're going. Not me! I only hope and pray that eventually the door stops spinning. Meanwhile, I'll just do the best to honor God where I'm at.
Your last line really says it all -- "I'll just do the best to honor God where I'm at."
ReplyDeleteHe'll honor that.
Thanks for coming by my blog!
I understand where you are coming from. It can be very confusing not knowing what God wants us to do, or what our future holds. Lean not on your own understanding...Proverbs 3:5.
ReplyDeleteI like to remember that God is loving, kind, and merciful, and He does hear all of my concerns. He delights in being kind. I like to rest in that!
lol for me its revolving doors and escalators.....
ReplyDelete