Friday, February 11, 2011

LOL

Sometimes, I feel like I talk about nothing but sad or frustrating stuff. But I do smile, and  I do laugh, I promise. Sometimes I laugh hard. Like when I'm watching Phineas and Ferb (best cartoon eva!) or reading damnyouautocorrect.com (acutally,sometimes this site makes me laugh so hard I get tears in my eyes), or reading other bloggers's posts.

My favorite line from Phineas and Ferb this week was when Vanessa Doofenshmirtz sassed her dad, and Doofenshmirtz (the evil scientist the boys' playtpus fights) replies "I am your daughter, I will stop being sarcastic and untie you".  He was tied up by Perry the Platypus with his own pants! Love that show!!!!!

I made these on disney.com, the last one came out perfect!

2 comments:

  1. That last picture rockes! I love it and super just laughed out loud at it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I love that auto correct web site too! I know the language is a tad colorful, but sometimes it almost makes me pee I'm laughing so hard!!

    Here's to more smiles and less frustrating moments this year! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete