This day last year my whole world got turned upside down. I had a good cry over that this morning. So lets just say I really don't like Valentine's Day right now. But I had a pretty good day regardless. I just sometimes wish I could rewrite last year, at least parts of it. I've learned lessons and grown a lot, but did I really have to do it the hard way? Watching my marriage go through the blender? NOT FUN. *lump growing in my throat*
I also want to say just how much I love being a part of the Soli Deo Gloria Sisterhood. It's a been a real blessing, receiving and giving love. I really look forward to Mondays/Tuesdays because of you ladies. So here's wishing you all a wonderful Valentine's Day with all my love.
Ditto...:) grateful for behind the screen friendships. They are precious to me also. We are happy you are here too. We are important to each other. The birds were singing this morning..spring is coming!
ReplyDeletexo
I imagined that Valentine's day would be so very hard for you. Your post is so sweet -- it's amazing how when things fall apart, He always leaves something standing to hold you up in His strength.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are a part of our sisterhood of love and encouragement...it really is so special. I am sorry you had such a rough day and time but I do know this...even in the hard things He bring beauty. Growth is coming for you and when you look back you are going to be amazed. It is just so hard to see anything but the heartache in the midst of these things. ((hug))
ReplyDeleteRachy, don't know what to say except I'm with you in this fellowship, walking alongside. Thank you for sharing. XOXO, Jenny
ReplyDeleteI have not been over before but it looks like you have been thru some pretty challenging things in your world the past year. It is always good to get encouragement and here we are to do that. So hang in there. This is February....the beginning of God doing something great for you!
ReplyDeleteI agree - love this sisterhood. And who knows, maybe next year you'll look back and see the start of something new and beautiful at this time of year. Blessings, Courtney
ReplyDeleteI'm new to this sisterhood but I can see already that there is a lot of love and friendship here. I just think that's the greatest thing, how God can use blogging memes to bring people together for his glory.
ReplyDeleteSorry for your pain from last Valentine's Day, but thankful you're in a better place now. Blessings to you!
Sorry it is difficult, know you are loved, and hopefully this year will be the beginning of new and wonderful things...
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
awww...Rachy, you are precious. I am sorry that I haven't made it here more from SDG and yes, I've done so much 'the hard way'...trusting His love wraps you tight...and yes Jen is so beautiful and the women her blog has brought together. Beautiful you!! hugs and love to you sister!
ReplyDeleteRachy, so glad you're at SDG, being honest about your sorrows and willing to give of yourself and receive the love and support others have to offer. It's so easy to close yourself off instead. You're making the right choice!
ReplyDelete