Monday, January 17, 2011

Five Fun Facts

Here are 5 fun facts about me:

1. I am totally and completely addicted to books. My friends even tested this last Friday, if there is a book lying around, I pick it up and read the back. I used to wish the security guards would keep me out of the library during finals.

2. I love music. I listen to it constantly.

3. I am a Gilmore Girls addict. I love that show with their fast wit and the mother-daughter relationship.

4. My dream job in life is to work with teenagers, to inspire them to be all they can be.

5. I have zero luck when it comes to electronics, I have killed countless phones, almost 3 iPods,  2 laptops...its bad. We call it my curse.

That's a little bit more about me, and how crazy I am. Feel free to share a fun fact or two about yourself in the comments. I would love to get to know any readers I have a little bit better.

3 comments:

  1. I L.O.V.E. Gilmore Girls. I blew through all the seasons this summer (a friend of mine had them all). Let's see...some fun facts. Well, I love to travel and would do it more if not for a teacher's salary, I love coffee (I think it's my blood type), and I was born 10 1/2 weeks early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question: What is Loralai's favourite power puff girl, (hint it's the one on her key ring).

    I am a GG addict too. Haha. I used to have to watch at least 4 episodes every single day. I'm trying to cut back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What season is the Powerpuff Girl reference in?

    ReplyDelete