Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I am linking up to the Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday. Now, she does the whole week. I'm just doing Wednesday, because its simpler, and the only camera I have is my cell phone. We see how well that turned out.
Photobucket
The blue dress is from Kohls's, the cute heels from Payless, the headband (the flower's center has pearl beads :) ), and the pearl earrings from New York and Company. All but the heels were things I bought with Christmas money.

Usually I don't wear a dress on Wednesday, but today I had the opportunity to visit the Washington, D.C. temple (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) with my friends because it is ward temple day, stake temple week. (Wards and stakes are the geographical breakdown of congregations and groups of congregations. To learn more about that, visit Mormon.org.) It was a great day.

6 comments:

  1. Cute dress. What a great color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT!
    I love the color and the headband is super cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I LOVE that headband! It will match any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute.

    I LOVE Kohls by the way. It seems I'm there every week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit. The dress fits you so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete