Saturday, December 18, 2010

Babysitting Joys

So I spent the day babysitting for my dear friend while she and her hubby have a solo weekend. It was a pleasure, seeing as I love her three little girls very much. And her two kittens are pretty sweet too.

29) One of the kitties snuggling me on and off all day :)

30) Little girl snuggles are even better.

31) The oldest girl called me mommy 5 or 6 times today. It cracked me up.

32) Hugs and kisses at bedtime.

33) Doing the dishes, after putting the girls to bed, was surprisingly a joy tonight. I think it was because it was doing it as a favor for a friend, and not as a chore at home.

Yeah, I had a ton of fun today, we watched movies and played games. I'm looking forward to being a mom someday, but for now, I'm glad I'm giving these precious little ones back to their mother tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment