Does your patience ever just disappear? Mine did tonight while I was babysitting. It just vanished, but I still managed to find joy in the day.
24) My first joy of the day was this beautiful post about how Christmas still comes even if our life isn't perfect: When You're Not Ready for Christmas
25) I love cheesy Lifetime Christmas movies, like A Boyfriend For Christmas and Hallmark ones too.
26) I love the snuggles I get when I babysit.
27) I was babysitting an 18-mo-old and his older sister. The 18-mo-old just learned to say thank you, and it is sooo sweet when he does.
28) The easy part of babysitting- when you've got them in bed and you're just hanging out. :)
I need to stop just lounging around, and doing more to create joy. I think the best joy I could find would be to get a job, but that will come. I am looking forward to this weekend, I have another babysitting job, my favorite kids, tomorrow, and Sunday my dad is celebrating Christmas. Lots of joys coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment