Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Joy

So I just stumbled onto Sarah Markley's challenge to find a hundred joys. I need this challenge right now. This divorce (long, ugly process that it is) is all ups and downs. Right now I'm kinda down, I feel my heart hardening again. So instead of letting myself dwell on all that is hard in my life, cuz it is just hard sometimes, I want to focus on finding joy.  The first one I'm gonna borrow from Sarah.
1) The scripture she shared on the second day warmed my heart. Scripture always does bring me the most joy and peace. It was Psalm 51:8  , Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.  I love the scriptures, and the Psalms are always so beautiful. 


2) is a little more superficial. But I love my new boots and red scarf and red beret.  I just love feeling cute! I wish I had a good camera so I could show you. Maybe I will have my stepmom take a picture this weekend and I will edit it in. 


Here's to finding 98 more joys! 

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, you CAN find 98 more joys. i'm working on mine right now. =)

    and i love love love red. go YOU for wearing a red hat. if i could only be so brave...

    ReplyDelete