Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Joys Day 9

So today was a little slower but here are a few things. I am still staying at my friend's house right now, planning to make it home by Christmas Eve.

57) Eggs and sausage for breakfast. That's two hot breakfasts in a row; usually I just skip breakfast so this has been a real treat. I am loving this.

58) I played Christmas elf again today. I love Christmas time.

59) My friend's sister and I played with the sound cards in the grocery store. I love greeting cards.


60)I got to take a nap after shopping. It was a nice reprieve from all the people. And the bed I napped in had these awesome fleece sheets.

61) Hearing all about my friends' blossoming relationship. I'm excited to see where this might take them.

62) Playing In A Pickle with my friends. It's a fun game with words.

63) While playing we listened to my Christmas playlist full of religious songs. I love intentionally inviting the Holy Ghost into my heart.

So yeah, slow day. I am stillll at my friend's house. This is how visiting works when you don't have a car/live kinda far away.  We are going to the movies tomorrow, then after my church class tomorrow I will make it home with another friend who lives in my own town.

No comments:

Post a Comment