So I'm still chugging along in this challenge.
49) French Toast for breakfast! My best friend whose house I am staying at asked this morning if we wanted French toast or oatmeal. That was an obvious answer.
50) Talking up a storm after breakfast. It was good to catch up with both friends.
51) We took a long walk with the dog. It was a brisk day, but definitely warmer than yesterday. That alone made me happy.
52) Thinking up the birthday present for our best friend/other best friend's boyfriend. We gave him play doh in different gift bags with a puzzle note. We got such a kick out of putting it together.
53) Going to the birthday party. It was a fun party, we had pizza, played Apples to Apples, and watched Murder by Death. What a funny movie.
54) Another old friend I haven't seen in a long while was at the party with his fiancée. It was so good to see him and meet her.
55) I played Christmas elf. I have to leave it at that for now.
56) Hanging out late at night after the party. With my ... friend. LOL
My life is a mess, let me tell ya, but its good.
Is french toast or oatmeal really even a question that needs to be asked?? Oh and Apples to Apples is an awesome game!
ReplyDelete